Whether you have a sales, marketing, or executive job, your underline task is always to sell yourself, ideas, products, or services to other people. Selling to people requires you to convey your point of view in efforts for someone to agree with you and take the necessary action. Here are some amazing posts I have written that will allow you to persuade someone to take action now.
- Using Tie downs– Ties downs are sentences that you use after particular states you make to bring more interaction in your conversation.
- Repeat & Approve -This technique allows your client to subconsciously understand and believe you are giving them your undivided attention.
- Create Awareness – You can easily create awareness in a conversation with a client which will not only give you their attention, but it will also allow you to create and lead the conversation in any direction you want.
- Irresistible Persuasion – Learn how you can understand how a client makes a decision so you can customize your pitch and responses to their objections.
- Future Pacing – This brilliant technique helps you handle objections that your client may create by talking to someone else which allows your client to keep their commitment.
- Pain & Pleasure – Everyone on this planet either moves away from pain or goes toward pleasure. Discovering how you should handle each person will help you create rapport and motivate them to take action.
- Embedded Commands – Simple and easy embedded command strategies to make your clients take action when it is time to do so.
- Has There Ever Been a Time When – This language pattern has the power to make your client feel a certain way to motivate them into instant action