If you are looking to make money, communicate effectively, or build a powerful network of successful people, then these are the blogs or websites you should be reading on a consistent basis:
1. Copy Blogger. It is a blog that provides advice for the other bloggers and marketers on how to be more persuasive in work place.
2. Self Growth. It is a database of information on self improvement (including persuasion) written by famous experts.
3. Harvard Blog. Harvard Business Review brings its readers original research and firsthand perspectives from leading business thinkers around the world.
4. Wev Credible. If you wanted to know how to give a persuasive idea on your website, you should visit Wev Credible.
5. Changing Minds. This blog mentions the inner secrets of persuasion and changing other people.
6. PSY Blog. PsyBlog is an academic psychology blog discussing current research and theories on Persuasion.
7. The Steve Rubel Streem. This blog discusses the Influence and persuasion from the marketing point of view.
8. Personal Branding. They say that this blog is #1 resource for personal branding and influencing online.
9. Persuasion. The blog discusses persuasion from an experienced eye.
10. Brand Yourself. It is an award winning toolset that helps you proactively manage your online reputation and promote yourself effectively across the social web.
11. Fresh influence. This blog is specialized in public relations and influencing of people in marketing for the healthcare and technology industries and public affairs.
12. Forum one (Influence). Influence covers innovations in communication, Internet technology and strategy to generate influence on important public policy issues.
13. Terry Dean. Terry Dean gives important information on internet business and advertising persuasion.
14. Sources of insight. This blog isn’t not only about persuasion, but it also is about sharing of knowledge between users.
15. Personal Development blog. This blog offers idea for readers on how to develop their personality.
16. The NLP Company. A blog which gives training in NLP skills and techniques as well as persuasive skills.
17. IFTF. IFTF deals with the history, techniques and future of Persuasion.
18. Persuasion Blog. This blog provides Informative articles on how to master speech, focusing on what speakers say and how they present themselves.
19. Earthling communication. This blog provides information on Effective Communication Skills including persuasion and influence.
20. Marketing wisdom. This blog has articles on world leading marketers and how did they persuade their clients.
21. Inside influence. This blog has many Articles about Influence and Persuasion Science and Practice.
22. Site Brand. If you want to be more persuasive and be able to use e-marketing in your favor, this blog is the right start for you.
23. Selling and persuasion techniques. This blog provides you with the Persuasion techniques and selling techniques to boost your income and influence.
24. Check Mate. This blog provides detailed information and advices for persuasive people who want to be more persuasive.
25. Success Strategies. This blog provides many important techniques of successful influencing on people.
26. World Copywriting blog. David Garfinkel’s cutting-edge copywriting tips, tricks and tested techniques to get you higher response, more sales and increased profits!
27. Better Communication Results. It contains courses and podcasts about influence and Persuasion.
28. Success Technologies. This blog provides Ideas and Information to improve individual’s Business and Life.
29. Dr, Nancy Snow. This blog has series of article about principles of persuasion.
30. Wining Content. This blog answers and important question on how someone makes their content more influential.
31. Internet Influence Magic. This blog offer advice to bloggers on how to make the reader more influenced by the blog’s idea.
32. Healthy Influence. This blog’s goal is to provide updates and applications of persuasion theory and research.
33. The Power of Influence. This blog discusses how the famous companies have their influence on consumers, and how they created this influence.
34. A public speaker blog. It’s the weblog and website of a public speaker, which includes public speaking and persuasion tips.
35. FayZ Space. Discusses the Asian persuasion techniques and applications.
36. Paw Persuasion. This blog is concerned with the persuasion techniques with animals and how to communicate effectively with them.
37. Say It Better. A blog which is about acting in different situations.
38. Compelling Persuasion. Compelling Persuasion helps you to learn to use Persuasive Communication strategies, tactics and techniques.
39. Influence People. The blog’s name describes its content; it’s a blog that teaches you the method of positive influence.
40. David Stirzaker. David Stirzaker gives some advices and notes in his blog and his book about persuasion and influencing people in marketing and life.
41. Subliminal Persuasion. It is a blog written by David Lakhani to market for Subliminal Persuasive technique and his book on it.
42. Psychology blog. This Oxford University blog identifies influence on people and studies it from a psychological point of view.
43. Net Persuasion. It’s about writing persuasive articles and maintaining websites that is useful for persuading clients.
45. Terry Oreilly. This blog teaches you how to master the art of persuasion by studying the human nature and knowing numerous gales and undertows that effect communication.
46. Tower of Power. Free articles and training in communication and influencing people.
47. Open to Persuasion. It is a social venture that combines argument visualization with collaborative wiki editing to make the best arguments on all sides of every complex aspects of the world.
48. Moving Minds. This is a political and psychological blog which provides much useful news.
49. The Art of Change. Communication skills and life skills from bestselling author and coach Dr. Rick Kirschner.
50. Coding conduct. It’s about Internet persuasion and designing methods.
If there are other blogs on persuasion that belong on this list, leave a comment below.
How about the Persuasion blog on the British Airways business website? http://www.babusinesslife.com/Tools/Persuasion.html
That’s actually a pretty good one, thanks for letting me 🙂
Great list of blogs to check out. Thanks.
Also, check out http://www.influencerproject.com and http://www.futureofmarketing.com, both online conferences orchestrated by http://www.thoughtlead.com. You will find info on many leaders and influencers in the digital world. I wrote blog posts on both the Influencer project and the Future of Marketing conference at http://www.2writewithpassion.com. If these individuals aren’t influencers through their blogs, I don’t know who is!
Great list of blogs, thank you! I have a site with articles on persuasive techniques that might be worth checking out as well.
Good list but you should have.
#19 persuasion blog is not the blog it used to be. It seems to be off topic.
Great article. Thank for sharing the article .I have a site with articles on persuasive techniques that might be worth checking out as well.
Pingback: Heart2Heart Selling Skills with NLP.wmv « New NLP Technology
Pingback: what a third grade holiday celebration can teach us about connecting with clients | Marketing Tips for Lawyers
Hi, I enjoy this hark work in your page, you are helping web people with great writing! This site is very interesting!
My name is Suzan, from Madrid, so I will be a follower of this web site, My interests may be boring but I say them anyway I love books as well as sports in general, and I also play a lot Shakira on my bedroom, I´m without boyfriend now so male users….just kidding :)! I already tried online dating It did not worked out very well….
I made this comment because as I previously mentioned I really like this web site I also have a forum just like you, but mine is vey different from yours, it is about no deposit poker bonus….:)
I will also have to apologize by my writting it was the only way I found to communicate with you guys….Xo Xo to everybody, love you all
This is the turn Top 50 Blogs on Persuasion | The Power of Persuasive Communication blog for anyone who wants to essay out out near this matter. You observation so much its almost effortful to represent with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new twirl on a message thats been scrivened active for eld. Discriminating matter, but outstanding!
Top 50 Blogs on Persuasion – The Power of Persuasive Communication | The Power of Persuasive Communication I was recommended this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You’re incredible! Thanks! your article about Top 50 Blogs on Persuasion – The Power of Persuasive Communication | The Power of Persuasive Communication Best Regards Nick Lawrence
This is the punish Top 50 Blogs on Persuasion – Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) | Sales Training Techniques | Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) | Sales Training Techniques blog for anyone who wants to move out out active this content. You mark so untold its nigh wearying to represent with you (not that I real would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new acrobatics on a theme thats been printed around for age. Prissy poppycock, just enthusiastic!
This is the proper Top 50 Blogs on Persuasion – Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) | Sales Training Techniques | Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) | Sales Training Techniques blog for anyone who wants to act out out virtually this substance. You mark so untold its nigh wearing to present with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new aerobatics on a message thats been printed nearly for life. Respectable lug, only extraordinary!
Amazing website! The content is wonderful. Highly informative indeed.
Great internet site! The content material is amazing. Particularly enlightening indeed.
Fantastic internet site! The content material is brilliant. Incredibly informative indeed.
Excellent website! The content is amazing. Incredibly interesting indeed.
Fantastic web site! The content material is amazing. Incredibly informative indeed.
Top 50 Blogs on Persuasion – Neuro-Linguistic Programming | NLP | Sales Training Techniques | Neuro-Linguistic Programming | NLP | Sales Training Techniques I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks! your article about Top 50 Blogs on Persuasion – Neuro-Linguistic Programming | NLP | Sales Training Techniques | Neuro-Linguistic Programming | NLP | Sales Training TechniquesBest Regards Craig
Great Write up. A blogger really must have a vast network to make his/her blog social.
i represent several paper help services
i`d like to ask if it is possible to advertise on your website
ideally we`d like to know if it is possible to place a text link:
1) on a home page of the website
2) a site wide link
3) inside a text on any education topic relevant topic page
Please let me know if you are interested
Please enclose the prices if possible
If you can taunt your opponents, play against your friends on the other side
of the country and play in a poker league then you
can see why online poker is popular. There are some online tournaments that offer payouts in the tens of thousands of dollars.
This is due to the reason, that letting you win will make you come back for more than just cheating you for once
and losing the business.