Persuasive Communication doesn’t only refer to how you communicate with others, it also refers to how you communicate to your self. To change the results you get, you start by taking control of how your mind thinks. This is done by asking yourself the right questions.
Has there ever been a time when you told yourself, “Why can’t I do this” or “Why am I such a failure?” Your mind is created to function and tic a certain way. When you ask your mind a question, it will ALWAYS look for an answer. So by asking yourself negative questions, you’ll get negative answers. What I’m about to share with you CAN be something that will dramatically change your life forever. Think about it, if you ask yourself negative questions, you get negative answers. So if you ask yourself positive questions, you get positive answers! Imagine if you asked yourself questions like, “How can I get stronger?” “How do I get smarter?” “What should I do to make money now?” Do you want to know the answers to those questions? I know I do which is why I ask myself those questions all the time! As I ask myself empowering questions, I eventually figure out the right answers.
- Why am I a loser?
- Why does this always happen to me?
- What is everyone against me?
- How come no body likes me?
- Why am I so shy?
- Why don’t girls/guys like me?
- Why doesn’t anyone like me?
- Why can’t I be smarter?
- Why am I always wrong?
- Why do I always fail?
- Why doesn’t anything good ever happen to me?
- Why do I always get these problems?
If you notice carefully, a lot of the times when you ask yourself negative question, you tend to generalize. It’s as if you aren’t beating yourself up enough already, you have to lie to yourself to make you sound even more pathetic to yourself. This doesn’t have to happen; in fact it’s really easy to change. You know a great exercise you should do but probably won’t: write down all the negative questions you have in your mind. Spend some time and really think hard about every negative question you’ve asked yourself, vigorously write them all down. Now take that piece of paper and crumble it up. Flush it down the toilet, burn it, or just simply throw it away. Poof, now these questions have vanished away like smoke(literally if you burned it 😉 ).
- What are my goals?
- How do I become stronger?
- How do I become smarter?
- What must I say to be more persuasive?
- Why am I such a powerful person?
- Why am I amazing?
- Why do I consider myself to be the best?
- What makes me feel real good right now?
- What do I really want out of my life
- How do I solve this problem that I have?
- Who can I talk with to help me grow?
- What steps must I take to reach the outcome I want?
- What should I do different next time?
- What am I committed to right now?
- Who’s in charge of me?
- What can I learn from this experience?
- How do I become more enthusiastic
- How can make more money?
- What should I do to live a healthier lifestyle?
- How can I become more consciously aware of my life?
Would you like to know the answers to these questions? Start asking yourself questions like these everyday! I promise and guarantee that you’ll eventually figure out the answer. It’s better you figure out the answer to, “why am I powerful,” compared to, “why am I a loser?” Wouldn’t you agree?
There is an infinite number of empowering questions you can ask yourself so please enlighten me with what one of your new questions…